Type SR-H - Reverse bulged scored
The Fike SR-H series bursting discs are reverse bulged, perimeter scored and specially designed for use in hygienic applications. The pre-weakened perimeter score line facilitates the full opening of the bursting disc. The SR-H bursting discs have many high-performance characteristics, which make them ideal for demanding applications in hygienic environments.
The Fike SR-H bursting disc is ideal for a wide range of hygienic applications:
- Food processing
- Beverage processing
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Any process with a Clean-In-Place/Steam-In-Place (CIP/SIP) regime
Features and Benefits
- Due to the reverse-buckling design, excellent service life in pulsating and cycling duty are offered
- Will sustain cycling and pulsating pressures as high as 95% of the minimum burst pressure
- Can be used for gas, vapour, liquid, and two-phase flow
- Clean-in-place with integral high quality gasket – EU 1935/2004 and 2023/2006 compliant
- Designed to be non-fragmenting
- Meets the requirements of the applicable 3-A standard
- Can be directly installed between standard Tri-Clamp, DIN 32676, ISO 2852 and NA-Connect sanitary fittings.