Type ATLAS - Reverse Acting
The ATLAS product line uses the innovative and patented G2 manufacturing technology. It offers higher burst pressure capabilities while benefitting from processes that eliminate high stress concentrations in the ‘line of weakness’ seen in traditional scored disc products. Premium performance comes standard with a 95% operating ratio, multiple material options, back pressure resistance and unrivaled cycling capability.
G2 - A Fike Technology
All disc families in the G2 product line represent a clean break from traditional disc manufacturing processes. The engineering methods used to develop and validate these products have provided industry leading performance characteristics across all pressure, material and size configurations. The advanced automated processes defining the G2 technology significantly increase lot to lot consistency helping to provide fast, economical industry solutions.
Features and Benefits
- ATLAS can operate up to 95% of its burst pressure
- Disc seal material is available in Hastelloy® C276 and 316/316L SST
- Operates in both gas and liquid applications
- ± 5% performance tolerance (EN ISO 4126-2) is standard
- Can be ordered with an optional FEP or PFA fluoropolymer liner on the process side
- Ideal for PRV / SRV isolation