HI-CV, HI-CV-CF, HI-CV-S - High Integrity, circular shape
Fike’s HI (High Integrity) explosion vents are high performance explosion vents especially designed to provide dynamic non-fragmenting opening when protection industrial processing equipment.
Fike HI type explosion vents are available in following distinctive types, each offering ideal solutions for specific applications or industries:
- HI-CV: for use in most industrial applications where the operating pressures (both positive and negative) are near to atmospheric.
- HI-CV-CF: for use in applications where the explosion vent is exposed to severe pulsatic duty such as they exist with for example reverse jet cleaning systems on dust collectors, etc.
- HI-CV-S: designed for use in applications where the operating pressure approaches the burst pressure range, or where high vacuum pressure may exist.
Features and Benefits
- Highest Venting Efficiency
- Non-Fragmenting Opening
- Flange Alignment Independent
- Maintenance Free
- Fully Compliant with ATEX / EN 14797 / NFPA68
- Interchangeable with Existing Circular Explosion Vents