The most common basis of safety for protecting industrial processes against the effects of dust explosions is explosion relief venting. Fike’s FlamQuench II TM consist of various layers of stainless steel mesh, which absorb heat during combustion, allowing conventional venting to be done indoors and outdoors with no release of flame and retaining the dust.
Features and Benefits
- Flame arrester technology combined with circular explosion vent panels (1)
- Conventional venting indoors and outdoors without flame and retaining the dust
- Precludes the need for venting ducts
- Virtually maintenance free
- Easy installation
- Approvals: ATEX, CE and FM